Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Woah.

I just realized that I didn't blog anything for the the whole of February !

You know, it's not that I don't love blogging, I've just lost the drive to do so.
Like activities and homework have just sucked the "blogging spirit" out of me. I find myself doing other things when I have the free time, instead of blogging.

I read in the Star newspaper the other about what it takes to make a successful blog and one of the major criteria was that you had to update regularly.
And regularly meant at least 3 posts a week. Until it becomes a routine, then the posting comes to you naturally.
I've wanted to post about Bangkok, but scrapped that, then conference, but scrapped that too, then now I want to post about my recent trip back to Penang for CNY.

I solemnly swear that I WILL make a post on that when I get the pictures from my sister. But for now, exams are coming so... study study study ! (yeah right).

Till next time kids. Bb

--------

EDIT : OH YEA, WHO WANTS TO GO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND IN 3D. PLEASE CALL ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET TICS NOW HAHA. KTHX

--------

Edit edit: Happy birthday sam =).

No comments: