Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ju Roku

So, the first thing that happens on the anniversary of my birth is...


a stomachache.

Yeap, the first thing I decided (was forced) to do is, to go to the toilet and free myself from torment. Uh-huh, felt really good too.

Oh, but the wishes were good too =). Nah just kidding...



































They were the best. Thanks to everyone who wished me. Love you guys, seriously. I apologize if I didn't wish you guys during your birthday. It matters a lot that you do for mine. I'm nothing special, so for you to wish me on my birthday, a day which practically doesn't even mean much to you, it really does mean something. So thank you.

Anyways, SOME of my resolutions for me turning 16.

1. To stop acting too gay.
2. To gain more patience.
3. To control my anger problem.
4. To have better judgement.
5. To appreciate what I have.
6. To study harder (Pffft, yeah right)
7. To not fight with my parents so much.
8. To have better understanding of my surroundings.
9. To not only think so much, but act.
10. To grow up.

Okay, back to "reading" bio.

No comments: